I. Admission priorities:
- Prioritize Vinschool students who transfer between different educational levels within Vinschool system including students from Grade Alvin to Grade 1, students from Grade 5 to Grade 6, and students from Grade 9 to Grade 10;
- Prioritize students who are son/daughter/nephew/niece of the owner of apartment/villa who are living in Vinhomes residential areas belonging to Vingroup;
- Prioritize students who are son/daughter of teachers and staff currently working for Vinschool education system and other companies belonging to Vingroup;
- Students of other categories can register for admission if slots are available.
II. Admission Age:
- Vinschool’s admission age in 2018 – 2019 is in accordance with each school level as following:
- Primary schools: students born in 2008 – 2012
- Secondary schools: students born in 2004 – 2007
- High schools: students born in 2001 – 2003
In case students do not meet the age requirements for each levels, Vinschool will consider and receive those cases according to regulations in the Charter of K-12 school systems.
III. Class size regulation:
Vinschool has set standards of class size limitation for all campuses. Standard Class is 30 students/class and Advanced Class is 25 students/class. Vinschool’s standards have met the standards of Ministry of Education and Training. In exceptional cases, class size can be adjusted by 5% but still has to exceed the national design standards of area/student ratio and maintain the best conditions for teaching and learning.
IV. Admission eligibility:
- New students who register for admission to different campuses of Vinschool system:
- Primary students: must have academic performance rated “Accomplished and above”, and capability and conduct rated “Passed and above”.
- Secondary and High school students: must have at least Good conduct and Good academic performance in the previous school year and in the previous semester (if students enroll at Vinschool in the second semester).
- Regarding High school level, students must graduate from Secondary school with general education program as stipulated by Ministry of Education and Training.
- Regarding students who enroll in Grade 10 (for schools in Hanoi), they must pass the Grade 10 Entrance Examination organized by Hanoi Department of Education and Training, without having any score under minimum level as stipulated. The minimum accepted score at Vinschool High school is 50.
- Students whose household registration is not in Hanoi city or Ho Chi Minh city, or students who are foreigners living in Vietnam, or students who are Vietnamese overseas are all eligible for admission, and they are assessed according to particular conditions and admission regulations stipulated by Hanoi Department of Education and Training and Ho Chi Minh Department of Education and Training.
- Students who have withdrawn from any campuses of Vinschool:
- Vinschool will consider students’ application for admission based on their specific cases.
V. Placement tests:
- All of the students who desire to register for their learning at Vinschool campuses have to participate in placement tests held by Vinschool. Each student is allowed to take part in the placement tests once a year.
- Students from Grade Alvin to Grade 1 and students from Grade 5 to Grade 6:
- Students are assessed and considered completing their current education level by Management Board of Kindergarten System and Management Board of Primary School (where they are currently studying).
- Students are considered meeting all requirements to be accepted into the next educational level by Management Board of Primary School or Management Board of Secondary School (where they are going to study).
- Students from Grade 9 to Grade 10: Students in Grade 9 who want to be accepted in Vinschool High school must pass the Secondary School Graduation Examination and score higher than 50, which is the accepted score for Grade 10 at Vinschool High school. Accepted score for Grade 10 at Vinschool High school = score in Grade 10 Entrance Examination organized by Department of Education and Training (attached with Score statement) + bonus score applied for Vinschool students (as stated in the Vinschool announcement on 12/12/2017)
- Submit all required documents for enrolment HERE
- Pay all required fees assigned in financial regulations of Vinschool.
- Parents are required to complete the enrolment for students before the deadline as stated in the announcement for each admission period (Vinschool prioritizes earlier enrolment, and Vinschool will not accept the registration for admission if there is no vacancy for the school year).
VI. Admission timetable:
- Vinschool accepts admission for new school year from February to August, and the admission for the second semester is conducted from November to September.
Admission for the first grade of each educational level (Grade 1, Grade 6 and Grade 10) is conducted in accordance with regulations of Department of Education and Training.
- Other timetables:
- Official school year: 1st semester from 15/8/2018 to 31/12/2018, and 2nd semester from 02/01/2019 to 31/5/2019
- Opening ceremony: on 5/9/2018
- Summer timetable: from 18/6/2018 to 27/7/2018
VII. Locations of consultancy and admission registration
Parents can register online HERE or register directly at Admission Office and Customer Service in different campuses of Vinschool:
1. Admission Office and Customer Service in Hanoi:
- Vinschool Times City – T36, T37 Urban Area Times City, 458 Minh Khai, Hai Ba Trung, Hanoi
- Vinschool The Harmony – Block C.TH, C.THCS, B8.THTP Ecological Urban Area Vinhomes Riverside 2, Chu Huy Man Street, Phuc Dong Ward, Long Bien District, Hanoi
- Vinschool Gardenia Primary School- Block 14.2-TH, Functional Sector, Green City, Ham Nghi Street, Cau Dien Ward, North Tu Liem, Hanoi.
- Admission and Customer Service Office in other campuses will be updated once licensed.
Tel: 024 3975 3333 Extension number: 2 or 094 659 1010
2. Admission Office and Customer Service in Ho Chi Minh City:
Vinschool Central Park – Urban Area Vinhomes Central Park, 720A Dien Bien Phu Street, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh City
Tel: 02836226888 Extension number: 0 or 0911016680
3. Admission Office and Customer Service in Hai Phong City:
Vinschool Imperia – Urban Area Vinhomes Imperia, Thuong Ly Ward, Hong Bang District, Hai Phong City
Tel: 024 3975 3333 (Ext 6622) – Hotline: 094 659 1010